Saturday, June 10, 2006

Graduation, Anxiety, Vacation

Finally, I’d presented the last report of my degree in Swinburne yesterday. It was the last subject, last tutorial of the overall marketing course. I couldn’t wait this moment had arrived in just one blink. Throughout this semester, my friends (group members) and I were strived to the very best to produce fine assignments, and present the report upon our ability just to aim high marks. It’s never easy whenever we’re asked to come out with ideas or strategies to overcome the criteria set for every assignment’s requirement.

Well, I’m going to miss the moment we had in Swinburne. Now, we still have about 2 weeks time to revise the subjects before we’re descended to the battle field. For the time being, I really need more rest to gain all my energy for the final exam. Darn tired. Nonetheless, it’s been quite several of weeks I didn’t get down to pool. Muscles are turning flabby, pimples are budding from my face which make me look worse than before…wish I could go for facial treatment if only I’m working now.

After graduation, next thing to worry is career. Sigh…unless anxiety. Man, I need more break! I want a vacation! But, I’m seriously broke!

No comments: