Wednesday, June 14, 2006

You need Vitamin C to graduate

This is the song specially dedicated to you guys. Hope you like it, not me (not because of I don’t want to graduate, Touch Wood! Just that the rhythm of the song doesn’t sound nice to me). However, the lyric carries meaningful words for fresh graduates and to friends as well where we shall cultivate among us.

No longer we’re going to graduate, before that, have you guys prepared for your final papers? Are you ready to sit for the exam?! I hope to hear positive response from all of you, so do with the continuing students. No matter how hard it is, we’ve to go through this. We’ve been invested so much for this university, it’s time to leave gracefully with flying colours. Time wait for no man, and don’t get behindhand.

Good luck my friends, the future is in your hands!

**********************************************************************

**********************************************************************

No comments: