Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Rhythms of Remembrance

I couldn’t resist to give it a try in this relationship ever since I found you’re the right one who could give me the best of all in my life. Be with you, just like an angel who keeps me happy and safe all the time. I feel secure every time you’re beside me. Your gentle kiss on my lips, chased away the darkness in me. Surrounded with your warm arms in the cold lonely night, protecting my soul from harm and taming my aggravation just to ensure am secured. I still remember you whispered to my ear, saying “I love you” in one starry night. You brought me to the resort for a walk, I would never forget those sweet memoirs, reminisced the ever wonderful dream in my life. Immersing myself into your love puddle, washed away the grunge in me with your consecrated stream…

I never want to say goodbye, yet I never really want to try. Why don’t you just slip away and let me be alone. I was told to face the reality that we could never be together; to assure you’re happy all the time, the best I thing I must do is to let you go on with your destine with him. Although it’s hard to see someone I care so much being drifted away, since this is the only way to ensure he’s fine, why don’t I just do it.

I don’t know when we will be together, just to let you know that, the feeling is there, always burning.

No comments: