Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Rhythms of Remembrance II


On your absence, these are the songs keep on resonate in my mind, remind me those sweet reminiscences, ups and downs we’d been gone through. I couldn’t stop playing them as I’m all alone, how I wish you’re here with me, hugging you tight and never let you go. But, it just too silly…attempt to control my emotion from thinking of you, it always be the hardest thing. I can’t hate you, it’s not your fault, and I don’t want to see you feel bad too. My love to you will never change, though we have our own way.

Take care…



Nick Lachey - I Can't Hate You Anymore


Provided by VideoCodes4U.com

************************************************************************

************************************************************************

************************************************************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you love some1 so much, let him go and be free. If he comes back to you, it was meant to be urs forever. Life goes on as we speak.

dezphrel said...

Yeah, I've decided to. I've learned how to let go in order to see someone happy with his new life. Anyway, thank you Alex.