Monday, May 01, 2006

Apprehension

We’re getting far apart, I know

Still I don’t admit it

I’ve to accept this, I understand

Still I’m in denial

It’s hard to sustain, I know

I could never be the one who can be your side all the time

If I were to give a chance

Let me spare more time with you,

And for the rest of my life

I hate it whenever they say, “Wish you…”

Cos it sounds devastating

I don’t give a damn of what they portend

Though I always give lame reasons

Just to keep me holding on

Love is never be easy when it comes to commitment

Distance, livelihood, family…

We’ve no choice as these come to our lives

Maybe isn’t the right time

Tears, moans…express it all

No matter how, upset or apprehensive

Life has to go on

All I can do now, just

Succumb to destiny which decides my future

I’ll wait…

And you’re still the one I could never forget

Being hoping to call you my love, again

No comments: