Saturday, May 06, 2006

Weekend routine - House Chores


It’s weekend again. As usual, every morning I’ve to mop the floor, helping parents to tidy up the house. Sigh, I’m so sick of doing house chores, but I’ve no choice unless I’m rich enough to hire a maid to clean the house. I’m so envied of my friends who never do house chores. One simple reason I can tell you why I don’t like it, LAZY! Last time, whenever I told my friends that I’d to do house work first before going out with them, they would say : “What a mummy boy. No need to do house work, just hang out with us. You may sneak out from house…” Sorry, I’m not that kind of kid in Sim’s family. No matter how unwilling I’m, to drag that broom just to clean the living room, still I stay for free in this house. Somehow I received compliments from aunties and uncles, saying that I’m a good child. Hahaha. That’s what I earn apart from being responsible doing house chores at home.

Sigh, since this afternoon until now I’ve been stuck in my study room doing my assignment. All of a sudden I didn’t know why I lost the motivation to carry on. And that’s why I write this. Gee…It’s been a week I didn’t go to swim as I was busy with having group discussion with my friends. As you can see, my muscles become flabby, my tummy is getting bigger and bigger. You know I’ve a big appetite, the good thing is, I lose weight very easily. Unfortunately food I consumed turns out become a waste. How am I going to make use of it to form into muscle?

Anyway, I’m hungry now. Feel like eating pasta.

No comments: