Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Sentimental Midnight

I’m half way completing my major assignment, got distressed. And I don’t know what to write as I lost all my ideas once I listened to my current favourite love songs. Just feel like hugging someone who I’ve been missing every night before I sleep. I can’t help myself stop thinking of…sigh. Life still has to move on.

Again, to those who keep me company when I was down, thank you for making me standing up again. I’m glad to have you guys.

*Source of survey: From my junior (posted on Friendster’s Bulletin)

1. Do you know anyone's Friendster password?
- Nope

2. Do you think ur love life right now will last long?
- I’m single and tender. We’re all alone…

3. Are u an emo person?
- It depends on the situation.

4. If u had one last breath to say something to someone u love what would u say?
- Live to the fullest in you life. Don’t worry, I’ll be your guardian angel

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Sometimes, again, it depends on that person’s character / attitude

6. Ever felt so jealous of your friend?
- Well, what more I can say since I’m solitary…

7. What was the last thing you did?
- Doing assignment, and forwarded songs to my friends

8. Who is right next to you?
- Wandering meritorious spirits who look after this house, by the name of the Buddha…

9. Who was the last person you ate with?
- With family at BDC’s Expert

10. How many times was your profile been viewed?
- No idea

11. How's the weather right now?
- Cooling, it’s midnight already.

12. Last person you called today?
- Cynthia

13. Last person who called you?
- Maximillian

14. Last song you sang?
- What’s left of me, by Nick Lachey

15. Last time you danced?
- Last night at Hilda’s place. When I was out of mind.

16. Lost a friendship over something stupid?
- For a short period, because of misunderstanding.

17. Smoke?
- Not now, going to take a puff when I really need it

18. Dumped someone before?
- Neh. I’m not an ideal guy to be with.

19. Been really depressed before?
- Yeah


20. Faked being sick to miss school?
- Neh

21. What time did you wake up today?
- 0835

22. Current taste?
- Tasteless

23. Do you like the person who sent you this?
- I never talk to her before. Just grasped her testimonial, refill and post it here on my blog

24. What are you wearing right now?
- vest and M&M’s boxer

25. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?
- Neh, just feel like staying at home, complete my assignments

*Yawn* feel sleepy now. Good night Desmond…

No comments: