Monday, May 15, 2006

Not another survey question from Friendster…

It’s been almost 2 weeks I didn’t post anything new in my blog. Just browsed Friendster and tried to look up for something to post. And here it’s. Posted by a friend of mine, who’s my ex-classmate. I really have no idea of what to post, for the moment being my mind is not fully functioning. I guess it needs more rest. I felt so sleepy for the entire daytime (during classes), and got hungry easily. Can’t imagine I will become obese if I only eat and sleep. Then you have to call me Fat Ass!

Actually, am waiting for my friend to call me up for drink. He just came back from Singapore on 13 May. I don’t know when he’s free to meet up as he has to meet his long-time friends, spare time with family etc. However, he’s going off this coming Thursday. I think better make up one day to hang out with him for drink.

(1) Who did you last go out with?
* Whole bunch of Buddhist association’s aunties and a master from Penang.

(2) What do you want to receive on your birthday?
* Duh, it’s in last April. Anyway, being hoping to receive more money. But where does it come from since I’m not working?!

(3) Reach your hand out to the right.What do you touch?
* The CPU casing

(4) What time did you sleep last night?
* Around 0000

(5) What's the wallpaper on your computer?
* A greenly scenery taken from a village

(6) What can you hear besides the computer?
* The sound of the wind made by the stand-fan, and song playing now – Howie Day, She says

(7) Do you agree to the saying "to forgive is to forget"?
* Somehow we’ve to accept the reality and try to fix it so that it won’t happen again…

(8) When and where was the last time tears started to roll down your cheek?
* Wesak Day eve

(9) What/who makes you happy?
* People who make resolute and firm…

(10) What makes you sad?
* Not at the moment.

(11) What are your favorite books?
* I don’t have particular most preferred books

(12) What would you like to have right at this moment which seems totally impossible?
* Money, career, airfare to KL to meet someone who I miss, badly.

(13) Who will you turn to if you have a huge problem that not all your friends know about?
* Farney, of course I know who you’re jerk…LOL

(14) What's your favorite song at the moment?
* Can’t think of any. Trying not to get sentimental at this moment especially having workloads..

(15) What was the last song that kept ringing on your mind last night before you sleep?
* Nothing

(16) What was the best event that happened last year?
* When there was a laughter

(17) Where did you go today?
* Classes and clinic

(18) Last ride?
* Back from dinner at MJC

(19) Who were you with?
* My parents.

(20) Have you gone to the beach just with your buddies?
* Yeah, with Kevin and Pei Foon in last February

(21) Do you love sunsets?
* Yea

(22) When is your bday?
* 25th April (Don’t forget, readers)

(23) What are your wishes for your birthday?
* None. It’ll never come true.

(24) Who do you wanna be with on the day of your birthday?
* The one I’ve been missing…and some close friends

(25) Have you ever felt that you've been taken for granted?
* Hahaha..this is me.

(26) Things you regret?
* Never look back, just move on

(27) Is there anything else you want to do besides answering this survey?
* Sleep

(28) What's the most important sentences that lingers in your mind right now?
* Be cool

(29) Cookies n cream or double dutch?
* Cookies and cream

(30) Chocolate cake or brazo de mercedez?
* Both will do

(31) Do you know how to drive?
* Yes.

(32) Do you like spongebob?
* Yea

(33) Do you know how to play the guitar?
* haha…

(34) Who's the last person you texted?
* Anthony

(35) KFC or Kenny Rogers?
* KFC

(36) Beach or camping?
* Both?!

(37) Do you find yourself sexy and beautiful?
* Ask my friends will ya?

(38) Hotdogs or cheesedogs?
* Neither

(39) Do you like Shawarma?
* Never try

(40) Is there someone you're missing right now?
* Yea…a lot

(41) Do you love someone right now?
* Still I’m loving someone…

(42) Where did you go last Friday?
* Buddhist association and procession

(43) What did you do there?
* helping out, chanting, cleansing the Buddha and joined the procession at night

(44) Who were you with?
* The V.I.P., masters, representatives from different associations, devoutees and friends.

No comments: