Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dona has a baby?! Mimo the innocent one…


Arrived at university’s library, computers were fully utilized by students. Some were busy with their major assignments, some were replying messages/mails, checking Friendster, doing research, chatting, playing online games etc. I was waited for someone to sign out so that I could use the computer and do some research for my final assignment. Well, it seemed like they were not going to move the butts off the places, I’d decided to chat with my friend who works in student administration department, Miss Vanessa, just to pass my time.

After that, I went to the library again, tried my luck to check whether there was any computer available…still they were all occupied. Sighed. I just walked to the study area, and met my two girl friends were there doing revision – Myzura and Hui Sia. The students surrounded them were busy completing their assignments, exercises, revising lecture notes etc. [As usual, when comes towards the end of the semester, pupils would get busy with revision, discussing on potential questions which will be asked in the final paper and so forth.] Actually they planned to go to Dona’s place after her class. While waiting for Dona, I chatted with Myzura and Hui Sia. Few minutes later, Zura arrived. She went to university just to do research for our major assignment, unfortunately there was no computer available. Too bad. So we just briefly had a talk on the assignment.

After Dona had class, we went to Unaco buy some vegetables and ingredients, as we were planning to cook and have dinner at her house before we went to evening class. We cooked cabbages with radish and mushroom for soup, Ulam and fried Sambal paste as for the girls since I do not eat those kinds of food. It was quite fun to cook together with friends. We could share our knowledge, experience while we wanted to prepare dishes. We might learn some new tips or methods somehow.

Guess what? Dona’s a baby! A sapphire eyes, white fur baby cat with tad greyish tail, Mimo (I don’t know whether this spelling is correct or not) the kitten. The kitten was brought home from her boyfriend’s workplace. She loves the kitten so much. Till now I haven’t asked what’s her kitten’s gender. LOL. Mimo is kept in a box, with milk, water and Whiskas provided by Done, the ‘mommy’ of Mimo. LOL. I wonder will Dona treat Mimo nicely when it grows up one day.

Basically, this is the journal of today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...So Dona is a cat???
But Im agree wif u...Everytime da library is always full..Hehehe

dezphrel said...

Hahaha...Dona = Cat.
[Erratum: the correct spelling of the kitten's name is Mirmo, according to The Mummy]