Sunday, April 23, 2006

Catscity 2006 Gathering

It was a rainy afternoon yesterday, stuck in university’s library, couldn’t do anything but disturbing course mates. As usual I would check (am one of the members as well) on Catscity.com.my to obtain some information of latest happening in Kuching from the contributors (the members). As I check my mailbox, it’s a invitation message from the Webmaster of Catscity. They were organizing an annual gathering for the members at Chilax. At first, I thought that Chilax had closed down, but my classmate told me that she read from her friend’s blog claiming that Chilax is not opened nightly if only there’s a special event. Finally, I got the chance to be there since webmaster knows the owner very well. Actually, this was the third gathering according to the webmaster. Andrea was the organizer of the night.



(These are the members Catscity)

This was my first gathering since I consider as a new member of Catscity. The time suggested to meet there was 2000. but I couldn’t make it that early as I’d to wait for my parents to return the car. I brought Vifa along, who’s my elegant companion. I wanted to let her know more Kuching friends at the same time too. I reached there approximately 2045 if I’m not mistaken.

As I arrived there, I was amazed and couldn’t believe that actually there were many youngsters and our seniors! I thought there would be at least a few adults (>30 years old) joining the membership as well. Not bad, they’re all very friendly and cheerful. I found it easy to mingle with them, I mean from the way they carry themselves, they’ve lovely characters. Some are working; some are still studying just like me…












******************************************************************************************

Surprisingly there’s one member called Annette (a wonderful name anyway), who looks my Lecturer who taught me before (from certain angle, especially from the back). On the other hand, the webmaster said that she looks like Shakira, especially with her highlighted wavy hair and sexy apparels. Indeed, she looks like one. Annette is also a friend of Alysha, the dance instructor from Earth Dance. What a small world.









******************************************************************************************


About the webmaster – a familiar guy who I ever seen before, who’s naughty (like to tease Annette) and young, photography freak, restless…I guess this is all I can describe about him for the time being since I don’t really know him that well *grin*.








(See, this has proven the Webmaster's character, I couldn't imagine if we really have a real duckling. Would he do the same thing to the Innocent one? Must be wondering huh?!
Actually the soft toy belongs to Tarlia)










******************************************************************************************
This is Tarlia, the writer and the entertainer as well. Isn't she lovely? She's a friendly person indeed.

And this is her companion, the yellowish duckling. See how innocent He's. He's not just a simple dumb soft toy, want to know more? Get to know Tarlia then.

















******************************************************************************************
(These are the couples of the night)

******************************************************************************************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psst~ some corrections.
Andrea is not the organiser.

Tarlia is the one who suggest. and webmaster is the one who organise the whole thing. hiak hiak.

dezphrel said...

Thanks for correcting. I was totally blur that night.

Anyway, it was still a great gathering.

Anonymous said...

Hello Desmond ^_^ First time here hehe interesting event going on..now I just wish that there is such gathering thing going on in Sibu as well but oh well its not like Im very social as well~