Thursday, April 20, 2006

~ Dreary Thursday Noon ~

I got this survey from Friendster.com, my ex-schoolmate has this put this on to share with the others. I’m so restless now, don’t know what to do, so I’ve decided to fill up this questionnaire just to pass my time. I’m going to work-out after I post this.

  1. Last person u wrote a testimonial?
    ~ Yee Boon

    2. Sport you did last?
    ~ Swimming (only 20 minutes, because of thunder & lightning)

    3. Last movie you watched?
    ~ No idea, long time I didn’t watch movie.

    4. What do people first notice when they meet you?
    ~ My appearance, from head to toe

    5. Do you like peanut-butter?
    ~ Yea. Sometimes I would just take a scoop without spreading on buns or bread

    6. Do you read comics?
    ~ Not really into it

    7. How pretty/handsome is your crush?
    ~ Awesome

    8. Do you like earthquakes?
    ~ Christ, would you ask a better question rather than a lame natural disaster?!

    9. Worst nightmare?
    ~ Can’t recall

    10. Favorite coffee place?
    ~ To me, I don’t special place / café to go.

    11. Wanna be a celebrity?
    ~ I hate gossips, and paparazzi

    12. Your high school close friends?
    ~ I miss them all.

    13. Most people would describe me as:
    ~ Tall, slim but fit, funny, adorable (don’t be jealous, it’s true though, Hahaha), naughty, insane, creative, happy go lucky

    14. Things you hate about yourself? :
    ~ Acne scars?! My rounded tummy

    15. Vegetable you hate?
    ~ I eat any vege

    16. Do you like to go out on a grocery shopping trip?
    ~ Mostly with parents. Used to be with my friends who are from outstations and overseas.

    17. Favorite person?
    ~ Not limited to one.

    18. Can you dance?
    ~ Sure. How you want me to shake my booty?! hahaha

    19. Favorite past time?
    ~ Em, no specific favourite past time

    20. Are you happy?
    ~ Quite. But have to strive on with assignments

    21. What is the worst rumour you've heard about yourself?
    ~ Is Desmond with Cynthia? They always hang out together…

    22. What time is it now?
    ~ 1621

    23. First thing to do when you wake up tomorrow?
    ~ Pass stool (Do I have to tell you this actually?!)

    24. Where are you right now?
    ~ In my study room

    25. What are the things you like to do alone?
    ~ Online chatting, surfing, drawing, painting, composing lyrics…

    26. What is the geekiest part of your fashion
    collection?
    ~ Hahaha, I’m just a simple, and casual guy.

    27. How many drinks before you get really drunk?
    ~ No idea. Never drunk before

    29. What is love for you?
    ~ Commitment and Assurance gained from each party.

    30. Are u missing someone??
    ~ Yes, very, a lot.

No comments: