Friday, April 07, 2006

The Spinster - Girl Girl the female dog


This is my dog, named Girl Girl. She’s about 60 years old as in dog’s age, yet she’s still a virgin. However, I would call her Spinster, since she never gets to f*** by any male dog. Actually she looks adorable, pretty, and naïve (if only she’s made mistake such as digs a whole on the ground and removes the plant planted by my parents) as shown on the picture here. She’s easy to approach, no harms, and likes to shake hand with ‘nice people’. She won’t bite people, unless you’re very bad.

She’s can be quite lethargic and pay no heed to certain situation. Say, if there’s any cat approaches her plate with left over food, usually she doesn’t care while just looking at the cat having its meal. I wonder why she never barks them (cats) every time they come to my backyard. Gee. If it’s her favourite dish, definitely she will wave her tail to chase away the flies, and at the same time to warn to cats that she really likes the dish, no once can take it except her. Sometimes she’s quite fussy with food. Usually we’ll just give her anything, for example left-over food, bones, can food, buns etc. If she doesn’t have mood to eat , she would just leave it there and wait until she’s no choice, then reluctantly consumes the food. On occasion, we do that too, due to the reason of waste of food.

Besides, she’s intelligent and very sensitive to strangers. Whoever comes to my house whom we know, she won’t bark at them. She assumes we know them actually, since we’re at home. I think she sense through a person’s intention. If there’s someone appears at the back of my house, who we never know, she’d just bark aloud to get attention from neighbours.

Mostly my dad will shower her, trims and combs her hair. Honestly, I’m lazy to do that as I prefer not to have pet at home since I always spend most of it on my food.



*Girl girl is arrogant / snobbish too*



No comments: