Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The day he was born, April 25th



This is my 22nd year in this world. Blessed that I still able to survive until now. First of all, I would like to thank those who have sent me regards and greetings. Of course, my parents, who brought me to Petanak to have seafood for my advanced birthday dinner. Last night my friends asked me what’s my plan for today, I just told him that, well, in the morning would just stay at home as usual since I don’t have class but over in the evening which is at 1730. Afternoon may go to university, staying there until the evening class. After class, maybe have dinner alone and go to temple. He gave me a weird emoticon expression in MSN after I told off my ‘plan’. Hahaha…

At night, around 2230, Vifa invited me to go to Grappa to celebrate her roommate’s farewell back to Indonesia. At the same time celebrated my birthday before midnight. We went home around 0040. Actually we’re very tired, because we still have many workloads to complete (sigh). After reached home, quickly I ran to my bathroom to rinse off my stinky hair (smoky smell) and took a shower. Whoa, yesternight was terribly tired. This morning was lazy to get up from bed, since I’d to wake up early to follow my dad’s car to university. Had no choice.


Anyway, I was happy with my birthday. Thank you guys for your greetings and wishes.

************************************************************************************

We're just been vain, sorry...wanna take a sip of Blue Margarita by the way? LOL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dear! *hugs*

Lady Strawberry~