Thursday, April 27, 2006

~ Drowsy Thursday ~

I’m sleepy man. Still I’ve to get up early since I’ve class at 1030. Well, just making use of the facilities we’ve been paid to the universities, enjoy sitting in the cooling library, surfing internet…

Last night I was told that today’s gonna be the red Thursday, where everyone of use has to wear red T-shirt to university. Vifa asked whether it’s true there’s such an occasion since she’s so eager wanted to know. I just told her that, maybe it’s just a crap, don’t believe it. Because the student council didn’t put up a notice saying that we’ve to wear red T-shirt. She’s kinda worry, maybe she thought that today would be a bad day for us. I explained there’s no such thing in our culture, it’s just for fun perhaps. I told her don’t be fooled by them.

At first I could sense that she’s quite superstitious as she received the message from my friend (from the way she expressed her feeling via Yahoo Messenger last night). Hahaha…My dear Vifa, I don’t see any of them have actually followed as they said. Hope you’re not coming here in red T-shirt. LOL

1) Who's at home now?
+ The sluggish brother

2) Did u go out yesterday?
+ Nope, except went to class.

3) Who did you go out with
+ No one, there’re all my classmates.

4) What time did u wake up today?
+ 0630

5) Did u go anywhere today?
+ No, was from home. Now in university

6) What did u do there?
+ Chatting, answering this question, replying mails, do some research etc.

7) How old are u now?
+ 22

8) What do u call your mother?
+ Mee as in mummy

9) Are u and your mom on good terms?
+ sometimes good, sometimes bad

10) Are u the only girl/boy in ur family?
+ I’m the eldest

11) What perfume/cologne are u using now?
+ Not at the moment

12) Who did u last talk to last night?
+ Moomoo…

13) Are u spoilt?
+ Nope.

14) Do u want to get married?
+ Yeah.


15) With who?
+ Won’t tell…you’ll find out soon,

16) Where do u think your friends are now?
+ At home, some in university

17) Do u think your friends need u now?
+ i think they need their beds more..

18) Where do u wish to be?
+ Somewhere I can lie down my body and sleep – my bed

19) When will u be buying a car?
+ Hahaha, that’ll be a long time for me to get one

20) What type of car do u wanna buy?
+ No idea.

21) If u were a car, what type will u be?
+ Farney question. None, I just wanna be a human.

22) Who do u wish to meet now?
+ Moomoo?!

23) Do u wanna meet ronaldinho?
+ What’s the point?!

24) Who do u approach when u have a problem?
+ Cynthia, the Lady of Strawberry. Or my close buddies.

25) What do u want for your birthday?
+ “You’re the greatest of all” (someone would understand this phrase)

26) What do u wish for new year?
+ I don’t have any wish.

27) Would u like to have a tattoo?
+ I’d like too. Not at the moment

28) How many kids do u want?
+ No!

29) Any homework?
+ Yes, a lot. Assignments!

30) Are u listening to any music now?
+ [MUTE]

31) Do u believe in miracles?
+ Sometimes. But it’s to be reasonable…I don’t believe in superstition

32) Do u believe in fate?
+ Yes, that’s what I call, Karma.

33) When did u last cry?
+ The day before my birthday

34) When did u last smile?
+ Just now

35) When did u last receive a gift?
+ Em…I’ve forgotten the date. During Chinese New Year I guess

36) Who has the cutest smile u ever seen?
+ Everyone has its own uniqueness.

37) What do u want to tell your crush?
+ Hey, you look great today! (flirtz LOL)

38) Why are u answering this bulletin?
+ Nothing to do, as I’m going to post this onto my blog.

39) Do u kiss your parents good night?
+ Not. But in my childhood

40) Your hair colour?
+ Black

41) Hairstyle?
+ Short…a tad bit longer now

42) Are u being loved by someone?
+ Yes.

43) Any wishes?
+ I wish to graduate, that’s all.

No comments: